The Division of Student Life supports the University’s mission by engaging students in intellectual, emotional, cultural and physical development that enriches their lives, fosters their success, and prepares them for the future.
- Sustainability: We contribute toward a sustainable future and model sustainable practices.
- Student centered: We place students at the heart of all we do.
- Excellence/High Quality Service: We provide high quality service and programs developed with creativity, innovation and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Inclusiveness: We respect and celebrate the diversity of individuals, perspectives, and ideas while promoting social justice.
- Learning: We engage students in opportunities that promote and support their growth, development and well-being.
- Collaboration: We foster partnerships and build community.
- We will create a respectful, inclusive, and vibrant living and learning environment where relationships with students, campus and community are valued.
- We will provide a first-rate combination of programs, services, products, facilities and living environments designed to enhance the student experience and contribute to student success.
- We will build a community of empowered lifelong learners and engaged citizens and develop the next generation of responsible, ethical leaders.